Here is a summary of the practical information that will help you to prepare your visit.
Thank you for choosing to attend the Benelux World RX of Spa-Francorchamps.
1. What will you need for your visit?
- Your entry ticket
Check that you have an entry ticket. You don't have one? Buying your ticket online makes it easier to get through the entrances quickly:
Would you rather wait until the last minute? That's still possible. Then go to the "La Source" entrance.
- Your identity card
- Your CovidSafe Ticket :
What is a valid Covid Safe Ticket?
Each spectator (aged 12 and over) must present a Covid Safe Ticket.
Children under 12 years of age will not be required to present a Covid Safe Ticket.
Before entering the Circuit, the barrier gestures including the mask, the distancing will be applied from the car park until the Covid Safe Ticket is checked!
The COVID SAFE TICKET will allow entry to the Circuit site if you:
1. Have a complete vaccination schedule: 2 doses Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca + 2 weeks or 1 dose Johnson & Johnson + 4 weeks
2. Present a NEGATIVE PCR test less than 48 hours old (date and time of collection) - Validity: day of collection + 2 days (end of validity at 23:59)
3. Present a NEGATIVE ANTIGENIC test less than 24 hours old (date and time of collection) Validity: day of collection + 1 day (end of validity at 23.59)
4. Have a certificate of cure following a positive PCR test (older than 10 days and less than 180 days) via the CovidSafeBE application or print it out via the federal website MaSanté.be.
In Belgium, a certificate of cure accompanied by a certificate for the 1st dose of vaccination is considered as a complete vaccination.
Phone Applications from other European countries are accepted.
More info on CovidSafe Ticket and list of country apps here:
>>> There will be no public covid testing area at the circuit <<<
2. For VIP invitation holders
The VIP Welcome is organised in our area located at the entrance of "La Source", in front of the La Source Hotel.
The VIP Welcome is open Friday/Saturday from 8am to 8pm, and Sunday from 8am to 3pm.
The main access is the "Ster" entrance, route du Fagnou.
The secondary entrance is "La Source" - route du Circuit 22 - Stavelot. This is also the entrance where you should go if you have not bought a ticket on our site.
The campsite is located in the "Ster" area.
The "Motorhome F1" site is accessible via the "La Source" entrance - Friday from 4 to 8 pm and from Saturday 7 am.
The circuit will be closed to the public on Friday 8th October.
The campsites will open on Friday 8th October at 4pm and will remain open until the end of the day on Sunday. It will not be possible to stay until Monday.
Attention: the access to the "Motorhomes F1" site will be closed on Friday at 8 pm.
Saturday 9 and Sunday 10: opening of the gates: 07:00
Closing of the circuit on Sunday at 19:00.
5. Location of the activities
There will be two focal points for the whole weekend:
- The Stadium Rallycross + its FanZone
- The F1 pitlane - this is where all the teams are gathered. You will be able to observe their work. An autograph session will be organised there: Saturday and Sunday, from 1pm to 1.20pm - Pitlane F1
6. Food & Beverages - Screens - Moving around the track
There will be 3 food & beverages zones: one at the fanzone/Stadium - the second at the Raidillon, and the last one at the foot of the Uniroyal tower.
You will have access to the Stadium area, the Raidillon, some terraces above the endurance pits and the F1 pitlane.
The complete timing is available here; and in our application.
8. Entry lists
9. Full free official programme